Learn to Build & Launch a Website: My One-Hour Workshop Teaching You the Formula for Building a High ROI Website
Like many seven or eight figure entrepreneurs, I’m a firm believer in the power of a website done right.
And I don’t simply believe it because I’ve seen others accomplish the unexpected with a great site.
At my agency Express Writers, our website is our #1 vehicle for growth. Over the last 10 years, we’ve landed 5,000+ happy clients and made it to consistent seven figures per year.
What’s amazing is we have never spent a single cent on ads. (Yup! We did it all through our superpower site + stellar content.)
Now, my goal is to share the secrets behind a website like ours with you.
That’s exactly why I decided to create the Learn to Build & Launch a Website workshop.
Inside, I won’t throw a 500-page textbook packed with jargon and generic advice at you. (That would totally suck.)
Instead, I’ll take you behind-the-scenes of my content agency’s well-optimized site and share with you how we earn $100,000+/month without a single ad.
I’ll also show you:
- The proven-and-tested four steps I follow every time I build a new site
- The essential ingredients you should never miss out on when building your site (miss just one of these and your site will fall flat on its face)
- How to make sure your website content isn’t part of the 90% of content that gets ignored
- How to get your site found on Google without a single ad
- What you should do if you don’t want to build a site yourself (I always hire great people to help me, but the truth is, finding the right candidate can turn out to be harder than building a site yourself)
- And so much more
What people love most about my courses is that they aren’t just regurgitated, generic material.
I don’t record a few videos, throw them at you, and leave you to figure out how to use them.
Instead, I aim to give you a personal experience.
That’s why I make sure to include a workbook, real-life examples, guides, exercises, and cheat sheets, so the learning experience is all about you.